Thursday, April 7, 2011

Touchdown in London

We have arrived in our new home city!

The flight was pretty good. Our sleeping pills knocked us out, and we were the only people in our row of four, so we got to spread out more than usual. Our accommodation is crap, but you get what you pay for!

We arrived expecting grey skies, rain and cold. but it was a glorious day! Lovely blue sky and really warm - we were hot in hoodies!

I had my first recruitment interview a few hours after we arrived, so I had a shower and used the iron as soon as we got here, then hopped on the tube to Leicester Square.


It went pretty well I think. She said it's a really busy market at the moment.

When I got home, Paul was asleep. He slept for 8 hours. Something tells me he's going to have a hard time sleeping tonight!


AA

No comments:

Post a Comment